Saturday, June 2, 2012

School Life

KINDERGARDEN : TADIKA ADIWARNA
Well here goes my post regarding my school life. Well, i have started studying since toddler. that time i was like 1 year  old.  that's not true actually. we study  since  we started to breath fresh air. .even breathing is considered studying..walking, crawling .. hehehe

After all, i have started studying formally in a kindergarden school just beside my house.
well that time i was 5 years old and i am the only one among my 4 siblings who went to school that early. 
yeah of course ..first born deserves best. 

This was  my kindergarden badge.  Found it on google. 
well kindergarden was awesome. i remembered those times when it wasn't awkward to touch female hands..well i even hold some indeed..hahahaha how  i miss those experience.  

STANDARD 1-STANDARD 6 = SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN BANDAR TUN HUSSEIN ONN

being in primary school was hilarious.. well i can't remember much but what i still remember was i had these two best friends. and one of them who i met last year at kmkn(kolej mara kuala nerang). well actually he stayed at kmkn for a year too. he was basically in the same programme. 

Kamil Arif. ( I Know Right.)



 yazid roslan. 
these guys were my best friends. well we're still friends. but not that close like last time. Hoho.

this is my primary school.


i don't talk that much when i was at primary school. i don't even talk to girls. i'm afraid to girls. hahaha.
well, i'm not one of the top students either. i was in the 3rd ranking class which was actually the lowest compared among my other siblings. they were at the first ranking class. all of them. whatever. Alhamdulilah i scored straight A's in UPSR. Kamil and Yazid were okay, but they went to different school.

FORM 1-FORM 3

 I, however went to MRSM TRANSKRIAN.



Ops, before that, i went to Smk Bandar Tun Hussein Onn 2 for 1 month


well, i don't remember much being in this school. besides, i didn't even get elected to become a prefect. 

Now, MRSM TRANSKRIAN

A DIFFERENT VERSION.

MRSM TRANSKRIAN was awesome, i can still remember the smell of the fresh air of transkrian, and feel the super hot weather of sahara and most of all, the absolute facilities. one thing that you can't forget staying at transkrian were the most kind and helpful teachers there. I have this one favourite teacher. My science teacher. She is the best teacher that i have ever known. the most friendly teacher ever.


madam husrita hussin with her son.


And that how awesome transkrian was. my batch was the batch who saved for the first place in PMR rankings among MRSM. yeah i scored straight a's..Alhamdulilah. we were the first actually. the juniors however, couldn't continue the legacy, but recently i heard that they had managed to save at the 8th rank, which was good because  usually the top 5 rankings will be dominated by the PKP's . So, transkrian are awesome and mind-blowing :D

literally, i was one of the top students in transkrian. hell yeah, but i'm no good in maths...(oh how i regret that now...!!!)
one more thing, i am one of the BWP'S ...hehehe..

FORM 4-FORM 5


Alhamdulilah, due to Allah's blessings i was then chosen to study at one of the PKP's ; MRSM TUN GHAFAR BABA, MELAKA,

well, staying at TGB taught me a lot. yes, i did many awful things there. it was kind of embarrassing and humiliating actually..but let's forget the past and keep improving in the future.

CONCLUSION : I DID STUPID THINGS.



so this is tgb..quite glamorous isn't it? nah the college is outstanding in its performances, but the facilities there were quite old and rusty..

I REMEMBERED THAT I HAVE TO TAKE SHOWER WITH NO DOORS BECAUSE THE DOORS WERE REPLACED WITH SOME PIECE OF CLOTH!!


hahahaha well, that was one experience. it was exciting though in tgb..well here i am an average student..also in here i've started to have a complete passion to maths..which is my favourite subject now.. personally, i don't like my high school period because literally i'm not matured(like i'm matured now) and i didn't get chance to become a STAR..Hahahaahahaha. (lol i'm not a star now either)


well this was my partition mate. hehehe. he was an all rounder. he was good in everything including academics and sports..i kinda envied him that time..hahahaha

Alhamdulilah, i scored straight A's here too..of which gave me the ticket to pursue my studies under SPC..(based on my trial results first) to KOLEJ MARA KUALA NERANG..

FOUNDATION LEVEL-AGE 18



here i met lots and lots of awesome people..they were really friendly, and i have a number of close frens..
and i really2 enjoyed staying at KMKN, I wish my high school was like KMKN..here, i learned many things..i even played rugby..hahahaha. everybody in KMKN was awesome..i even make friends with seniors..well i didn't know them back then in KMKN, but still they came from KMKN! hehehe. KMKN was the best institution that i have ever been so far..the lecturers were great..i learned many new techniques from one of my favorite lecturers, sir Jo and i even love physics even though i distasted this subject back then in TGB. i even got an A for physics..which was an average grade i think..most people had A+. hahahaha never mind. that was past.
these were my classmates.

syahidi and syazwan. these guys taught me lot of things. they never felt boastful in delivering academics matter..they were awesome and always will be..
ATTENTION : LATEP IS INCLUDED IN THIS PIC


THIS IS MY CLOSE FRIEND. He taught me everything. He was the reason i've changed into better insyaAllah. Thanks dude ^^

A4 the awesome.( my favorite classmates ) i think this was somewhere in penang. An exhilarating trip! my best trip actually.

These are my two favorite seniors. Syahin and Khairi. well i knew syahin first and he was the one who told me that i would be in MICET..i'll kill you syahin..grrr..y no MFI? +.+ ..whatever..he is a great senior btw. hahaha

DEGREE-AGE 19
PRESENT: UNIKL(UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR) MICET(MALAYSIAN INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL AND BIOENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY

well, i really don't want to talk bad about this institute, but frankly, i hate this institute so much. well i hate the environment actually. can you imagine the pressure that we received everyday non stop?

MOSQUITOE?
HOT WEATHER?

LONG TRACK TO CLASS?


SMELLY AIR?

well we encounter these pressures everyday and these are the ultimate reasons why i get into fight with some of my colleagues recently. Nevertheless, micet still has the bright side. well i met this one very friendly senior.

YES, THIS IS A SENIOR. HAHAHA NO OFFENSE.

Well i am hoping to meet MARA'S requirement for both semesters also my ielts results to perform in the most flying colours  to get out from here as soon as possible. next year, insyaAllah

WOAHHHHHHHHHHH

wish me luck :) pray for my success hehe :)

Well, that's that. i guess this is a very short post. hehehehe.

Appreciate your school when you still can because i've started to miss mine! :)


















No comments: